Talk to a Specialist: 206-686-3900
Trademark Enforcer, LLC Services - Domestic & Worldwide
Summary of Services (Description of Services Below):
1) Online Brand & Trademark Protection "Take-Down"
2) Pay-Per-Click Ad Word Defense - Brand & Trademark
3) Domain Name Dispute Resolution
4) US Customs Registration
5) Website Compliance Review
6) Biomedical Website Compliance Review
7) Trademark Portfolio Strategic Review
8) Domain Name Portfolio Strategic Review
9) Reputation Defense & Management
10) Digital Marketing Service / Pay-Per-Click Advertising
11) 24/7/365 Worldwide Rescue, Consulting Service and Custom Services
Description of Services:
1) Online Brand & Trademark Protection "Take Down" When an infringer is using your trademark in a Google ®, eBay®, social network or app store or post, or on a website, we take all necessary steps to have it taken down. Its important that you take action against infringers to prevent dilution of your brand's and trademark's value. The last thing you need are lost sales and customer dissatisfaction with counterfeit goods or services.
2) Pay-Per-Click Ad Word Defense - Brand & Trademark It's relatively easy for an infringer to bid on your trademark as a key word in an ad word campaign. Or, your trademark might be used in an infringer's paid banner ad which usually includes a link to their website. This results in the diversion of customers and people looking for your trademarked product or service to the infringer. This type of abuse also drives up the price for the keyword advertising for your company as the infringers bid against you driving up your advertising costs. We submit your trademark to the big 2 pay-per-click advertising service providers; Google Adwords ® and the Yahoo! Bing Network ®
3) Domain Name Dispute Resolution (UDRP) Cyber Squatting (also known as Domain Squatting) involves an infringer's registering, trafficing or using a domain name with the intent to profit from your company's good name, trademark, brand or identity. They may register a name with a phonic misspelling, keystroke misspelling or variation on your company's domain name such as hyphenated or abbreviation. In this way people are mislead away from your domain name. This kind of activity is prohibited by the Anti-cybersquatting Consumer Protection Act (also known as Truth in Domain Names Act). Domain name disputes involving such bad-faith registration are typically resolved using the Uniform Domain Namee Resolution Policy (UDRP) process developed by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN ®). We initiate and process the UDRP complaint with an approved dispute resolution service provider to eliminate the offending domain registration.
4) US Customs Registration We record your trademark with the U.S. Customs Service and Border Protection ("CBP"). This administrative process is of great value in protecting your brand integrity. This works to block infringing goods at the border preventing them from entering the country. The CBP devotes substantial resources to target, intercept, seize and forfeit shipments of counterfeit and grey market goods. Recordation of your trademark is a smart and prudent thing to do.
5) Website Compliance Review We review your website and provide you with a list of suggestions for you to bring it into conformity with best practices. It's common for websites to be lacking, in error or defective in one or many ways. This is not a check of your websites functionality, but rather of its conformity to best practices. Get your website reviewed today. You may be very surprised by the results.
6) Biomedical Website Compliance Review With biomedical websites there are special concerns and needs as the Federal Drug Administration can shut down your business fast for even seemingly minor deficiencies. We review your website and provide you with a list of suggestions for you to bring it into conformity with best practices. It's common for websites to be lacking, in error or defective in one or many ways. This is not a check of your websites functionality, but rather of its conformity to best practices. Get your website reviewed today. You may be very surprised by the results.
7) Trademark Portfolio Strategic Reveiw Our review of your trademark portfolio can be valuable for a number of reasons. Are you paying to much for management of your portfolio (monitoring and renewal)? Are there "defensive" trademarks that you should consider obtaining in the U.S, Europe or in other countries to protect your brand and business? These are but a few of the many questions we can help answer for you.
8) Domain Name Portfolio Strategic Review Our review of your domain portfolio can be valuable for a number of reasons. Are you paying to much for management of your portfolio (monitoring and renewal)? Are there "defensive" domains that you should consider obtaining in the U.S, Europe or in other countries to protect your brand and business? These are but a few of the many questions we can help answer for you.
9) Reputation Defense We assist you in taking control of your company's online reputation and that of its employees. You can't afford to have a bad online reputation in such a highly competitive market where consumer confidence is critical to your success. You've got to be proactive. Get our team on your side now. Our world class image reputation management services include taking countermeasures to damaging publications or photos that are violating copyright, are embarrassing or give negative impressions to customers, employers and others. We work to have them removed or suppressed. You only have one opportunity to make a good first impression. So, clean up your reputation today.
10) Digital Marketing Services / Pay-Per-Click Advertising ("PPC") After decades of working with Fortune 100 ® and Fortune 500 ® and other companies we've discovered PPC advertising to be the fastest way to increase website visitors, conversions and resultant sales. We know what can be done and what should be done both domestically and worldwide. Most commonly campaigns are launched and maintained with Google Adwords ® and/or the Yahoo! Bing Network ®. Our account set up fee is $1,000. No long term contract (month-to-month) Pricing: A. Your monthly traffic payment paid directly to Google Adwords ® and/or the Yahoo! Bing Network ®, and B. Your management fee paid directly to Trademark Enforcer, LLC:
A. Up to $1,500 / B. $400; A. $1,501 to $3,000 / B. $500; A. $3,001 to $5,000 / B. $800; A. $5,001 to $7,500 / B. $1,200; A. $7501 to $10,000 / B. $1,500; A. $10,001 to $15,000 / B. $2,000; A. $15,001 to $20,000 / B. $2,500; A. $20,001 to $30,000 / B. $3,000; A. $30,001 to $50,000 / B. $5,000; A. $50,001 to $75,000 / B. $ 7,000; A. $75,001 to $100,000 / B. $7,000; Above $100,000 / Call for quote.
11) 24/7/365 Worldwide Rescue, Consulting Service and Custom Services When its mission impossible call we will be there for you 24/7/365. For a fee of $2,500 as a retainer we'll be there for you for up to 4 hours per month to analyze any situation and give you precise answers and solutions. Any services provided beyond analysis and providing possible solutions billed separately. Also, not every service is listed on our services page herein and we can do custom work or you can engage us for special consultation in unique circumstances with billing on a case-by case basis.
Protecting Your Company's Online Digital Assets Against Infringement & Counterfeiting, It's Reputation & Providing Digital Marketing Services
Copyright © 2016: Trademark Enforcer, LLC. Comodo Postive SSL